Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sander Méndez Biography

Music is my peace. Photography and graphic design is fun! Engineer of my own mind. One Love! 

I was just 14 years old, living on Euclid Ave, and 13th Street in South Miami Beach. There was a club named Levels on Washington Ave. where I got in many times. 

Do not ask me how! One of my secrets... 

I believe George Acosta was resident, if I'm not mistaken. 

Around that time, I got to know who Gianni Versace was, since I had to ask a Telemundo news reporter what was going on in front of that house full of news reporters from around the globe, and many helicopters flying over.

"Don't you know who Versace is?" 
That was her reaction!

Techno, Jazzy, Deep, Soulful, Progressive, Underground House Music. 

Carl Cox, Dubfire, Sharam, Nic Fanciulli, Steve Lawler, Oscar G, Gabriel & Dresden, Ferry Corsten, Sander Kleinenberg, Paul Van Dyk, Robbie Rivera, have been some of the Djs I have shared many nights of fun with on the booth or "cabina".

"When you love something, and you are passionate about it, there is no need to make plans for the future. Things will start happening little by little as a natural process."

No comments:

Post a Comment